DURATION: 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS
1 MONTH OF MY SUPPORT IF ANY QUESTIONS WILL OCCUR
Have you heard about such a wardrobe model as CAPSULE? Where all the tops match all the bottoms, bags and accessories. Isn’t it a DREAM? The most important part about every capsule is AVAILABILITY TO CREATE MAXIMUM OUTFITS FROM LIMITED AMOUNT OF CLOTHES.
Types of capsule wardrobes
The most common types of capsule wardrobes are:
- Capsule for a season
- Capsule for a trip (usually for vacation or business trip, when you have limited space in your luggage)
- Capsule for home/weekends
- Capsule for work (for places, where certain dress code is required)
- Mood capsule (if you like to experiment with your styles and want
something new quite often it might be a good idea to create several capsules in various styles for example one more dramatic, another more
casual or more feminine).
- A good capsule is usually a mix of basic pieces and trends. In practice it
is 70% of basics, 30% of key items and seasonal trends- a formula of
WHO NEEDS A CAPSULE APPROACH ?
If you are minimalist. If you don’t like a lot of clothes in your wardrobe, you want everything to take minimum space, but be maximum functional – capsule is a great solution for you.
If you are tired of a regular unsuccessful shopping, new pieces don’t bring you joy and you cannot apply them to your existing wardrobe- capsule is a great solution for you. If you don’t have time to think what to wear every morning, but instead just want everything to be ready-capsule wardrobe is for you! If you found yourself in the statements above, please don’t hesitate and
contact me, I will build the right capsule FOR YOU!